Saturday 21 July 2018

#59 - The Streak Can't Die 07/21/18

I refuse, REFUSE, to break this blog writing streak at 59 days.

That said, I have no time today. We're doing family photos today (my Mom is finally cashing in a photo package I got her for Christmas last year), and then going out for my Dad's birthday. It's pretty rare that me and my girlfriend, my Brother and his girlfriend, and my folks are all around on the same day anymore, so we have to make it count. I don't see any of them as often as I used to anymore, so it's usually pretty fun when we all get together.

If you haven't talked to your Mom in a while, give her a call today. She'd probably appreciate it.

I really can't think of much else to talk about. I'm sure nobody wants to hear about our photos. I will say that after a couple years of stand up, I don't hate getting my picture taken as much as I used to. I've come to grips with my lazy eye (believe it or not, getting photos taken when you can't look at the camera isn't much fun), and I just accept it now. Talking about it in front of rooms full of strangers every night has made it a lot easier to deal with.

And photo day made my Mom happy. I guess in the end, that's what matters, right?

According to my unofficial blog constitution, this post is long enough to keep the streak alive. I gotta go.

Enjoy your Saturday!

Adam


No comments:

Post a Comment